Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Admissions Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide support related to the application process in the following areas:
- answer basic enquiries regarding application process by phone
- acknowledge applications and follow up missing document
- maintain the application list
- schedule school tours
2. Prepare re-enrollment packages and collect and process re-enrollment forms.
3. Provide administrative support related to the Admissions process in the following areas:
- schedule testing appointments and confirm with applicants via e-mails or phone call
- handle collection of payment and paperwork
- generate letters informing results and assist in mailing
- follow up on new students’ confirmation (make photocopies and send thank you letters)
- maintain new students database
4. Carry out the following administrative responsibilities:
- prepare application packages
- follow up with Finance Department regarding payments
- process withdrawals and keep tracks of withdrawal records
5. Carry out any other job duties as assigned by the Admissions Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ work experience in customer service industry preferred
- Experience working in the admissions function of international schools an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Competent in computer literacy (production of data reports, spreadsheets and mail merge)
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to initiate a positive relationship with prospective families and handle enquiries
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Good team player
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.