Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Analyst Programmer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the schoolwide applications development, implementation, and maintenance
- Collecting user requirements, analysis, coding, integration, and preparing project documents, and application demonstration
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments and perform testing
- Support UAT and troubleshoot software development problems
- Prepare technical documentations
- Assist to handle any ad-hoc projects upon request by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Computing/Information Technology or above
- At least 3 years or above-related experience in application development or maintenance
- Hand-on experience in Oracle or SQL server is a plus
- Experience in school systems development is an advantage
- Willing to learn new technologies and solutions
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.