Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for the position of Assistant Human Resources Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment from understanding the hiring needs, sourcing, recruitment channels identification & management, interview and preparing of job offer proposals;
- Communicate and work with internal stakeholders to fulfil manpower needs;
- Oversee training and professional development of various staff groups;
- Assist in manpower planning, review and improvement of HR policies & procedures in compliance with statutory requirements;
- Handle staff inquiries and internal communications;
- Support to build a collaborative and supportive culture;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained from Education Industry or sizable companies;
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance;
- Hands on knowledge and experiences in work visa application and management;
- Experience in handling teacher qualifications assessment and teacher registration an advantage;
- Experience in HR system implementation a plus;
- Strong planning, prudence, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Multi-tasks and work well under a variety of timelines
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.