Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Assistant IT Manager / IT Support Officer (Helpdesk).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to the ICT helpdesk, such as preparing documentations, operations and system skills transfer to users
- Manage and work with vendors and system integrators in implementing effective IT solutions
- Handle applications deployments and executions
- Maintain and control of equipment/ software inventory records
- Identify potential issues and feedback to supervisor proactively
- Other IT-related ad-hoc tasks when needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or related disciplines, with at least 7 years’ post-qualification working experience (of which at least 2 years relevant experience)
- Proficiency in computer hardware and software including Windows Desktop, Mac OS, MS Office, and back-end administration (Windows Server, AD)
- Strong analytical, good interpersonal and communication skills; being attentive to details and proactive
- Certificates in MCSA / MCSE / MCP / CCNA / ITIL will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for appointment as IT Support Officer
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.