Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for the position of Substitute Teacher for Chinese subject from February 2020 to June 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare lesson plans and provide instruction in subject areas
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education or equivalent
- Prior experience in teaching Chinese as a second/foreign language (TCSL/TCFL) in a primary and/or secondary school strongly preferred
- Minimum of two years of classroom teaching experience preferred
- Proficiency in simplified and traditional script required
- Collaboration with team members
- Teaching qualification recognized by the Hong Kong Education Bureau; eligibility for Registered Teacher standing in Hong Kong preferred
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on this website
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.