Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Christian Ethics Teacher (Grade 7 to 12).
Duties and Responsibilities
The Christian Ethics Teacher will provide leadership in Christian ministry as well as instruction in Bible-Christian Ethics courses.
- Provide instruction in Bible / Christian ethics (CE) classes at various grade levels from Grade 7 to 12
- Plan, coordinate, and execute Christian ministry activities of the School and evangelical outreach
- Lead and work collaboratively with other teachers to ensure efficacy of CE curriculum and instruction
- Guide, teach, nurture, challenge and stimulate spiritual growth and development in students
Qualifications and Experience
- Mature Christian committed to a vibrant personal relationship with Christ
- Personal Bible study and prayer are demonstrated priorities
- Strong commitment to discipleship and evangelism
- Bachelor of Education (or equivalent teaching credential)
- Graduate of an accredited evangelical Bible college or seminary strongly preferred
- Prior Christian youth ministry experience required
- Language Competency
- Fluency in English and communicative knowledge of Chinese
- Personal Attributes and Communication Skills
- Warm personality, cheerful and positive disposition, good sense of humor
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is August 15, 2019. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.