Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Educational Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of students during arrival and dismissal
- Supervision of students during recesses, lunch and occasional field trips
- General supervision of students as they transition throughout the school
- Setting up of eating and recreational areas as needed
- Clerical tasks such as cutting, laminating, photocopying or stock taking
- Basic computer work such as document creation
Qualifications and Experience
- High school graduate
- Previous training and experience in working with young children are preferred
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Basic computer skills required
- High adaptability and integrity with strong work ethic
- Good team player
- Love children
- Christian is highly preferred
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.