Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for the position of Human Resources Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full support of recruitment services from job posting, interview arrangements, teacher certifications, to the preparation of employment documentations;
- Administer all matters related to expatriate staff including visa application and renewal, housing arrangement, children education, on boarding assistance and travel arrangements;
- Support compensation and benefits administration including payroll, MPF, leave record administration, medical and staff records maintenance;
- Administer and maintain the HR system and all personnel profiles;
- Prepare reports and provide administrative support to the department;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in education field;
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation;
- Proficient in using HR systems and prior experience in HR system implementation an advantage;
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, well-organized and able to work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to deal with all level of people;
- Strong in PC skills such as MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.