Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for the position of Substitute Teacher for Music subject from 15 August to November 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare lesson plans and provide instruction in subject areas
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Education or equivalent
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Collaboration with team members
- Minimum of two years of classroom teaching experience preferred
- Teaching qualification recognized by the Hong Kong Education Bureau; eligibility for Registered Teacher standing in Hong Kong preferred
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on this website
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.