Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Physical Education Teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities
The physical education teacher will work collaboratively within a team of PE teachers to deliver a physical education and extra-curricular sports program aligned with the school mission and goals. Duties and responsibilities also include coaching in at least 2 seasons.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Education (or equivalent) required
- Degree or major in PE or related area such as kinesiology required
- Prior PE teaching experience in a primary or secondary school strongly preferred
- Ability and prior experience in coaching team sports required (preferably basketball, soccer, and/or volleyball)
English Language Competency
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is August 15, 2019. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.