Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making company wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance. invites applications for Secretary to Principals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support for Principals;
- Managing diaries, scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, reports, proposals, etc. for Principals;
- Coordinating appropriate follow-up actions of tasks assigned;
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes;
- Conducting researches on academic information;
- Providing ad-hoc support in school activities and events;
- Dealing with enquiries from parents and visitors;
- Managing filing systems;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder in a relevant discipline;
- Experience acting as a Secretary/Personal Assistant to School Administrators is highly preferred;
- Previous work experience in international schools is preferred;
- Proactive, positive, and self-motivated, have a strong sense of responsibility and ethics, coupled with strong organizational skills and detail-orientation;
- Able to work positively and effectively with internal and external parties;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese required; Putonghua is a definite advantage);
- Competent in computer applications such as MS Office and Google Apps.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.