Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Senior Administration Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise school office staff and provide administrative and operational support to ensure smooth daily operation of the Christian Alliance International School (CAIS)
- To support the Administration Manager in administrative works for school events and activities
- To develop fixed assets management system and perform annual stock take of all school assets and fixtures
- To cover reception duty if necessary
- To answer phone calls and handling enquiries
- To ensure that all repair and emergency works are undertaken in a timely manner for Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School (CAPCLIS)
- To liaise and supervise external contractors for minor repairing and maintenance for CAPCLIS
- To purchase the materials and arrange the delivery for CAPCLIS
- Any other job duties or ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3 years of experience in office management and administration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good team player
- Previous working experience in international schools is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.