Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Senior Human Resources Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Manpower Planning and Performance Management;
- Design and oversee the overall human resources infrastructure, processes, policies and procedures in compliance with school policies and statutory requirements;
- Formulate and implement staffing and talent management strategies to ensure effective recruitment and retention of high-quality employees;
- Review and recommend compensation and benefits programs to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness through salary benchmark exercises;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with HR service providers to identify the most suitable and competitive offerings of group medical, educator’s liability and employee compensation insurances, etc.;
- Design, manage and communicate annual and mid-year performance management programs;
- Recommend and manage human resources budget to ensure the best use and allocation of resources;
- Advise and keep School Management update of changes in employment related ordinances and best HR practices in market and be proactive to facilitate those changes. Advises and support School Management and department heads on specific human resources issues;
- Design and administrator programs to promote and enhance employee communication and relation. E.g. staff orientation, staff gatherings and birthday parties, etc.;
- Propose, design and manage staff development programs to support the growth of the school and employees;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration;
- 8 years of managerial experience, preferably gained from Education Industry or sizable companies;
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance;
- Experience in HR system implementation a plus;
- Strong leadership, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.