Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, is inviting applications for Substitute Teachers. The successful candidates will provide teaching and class supervision to cover staff on leave.
Qualifications and Experience
- Instructional competency in English is essential
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Commitment to best educational practices and on-going professional improvement
- Minimum of two years classroom teaching experience preferred
- Teaching qualification recognized by the Hong Kong Education Bureau; eligibility for Registered Teacher standing in Hong Kong preferred
- Current eligibility for employment in Hong Kong
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.