Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Teacher Librarian.
Duties and Responsibilities
A Teacher-Librarian will be responsible for administrative and professional duties in a library resource center.
- Apprise faculty and staff of resources and/or technologies to support curriculum and work collaboratively with them on selection of same
- Manage and coordinate procurement of required library resources and equipment subject to internal policies and procedures
- Contribute to articulation, implementation and review of library services policies and procedures
- Work with library personnel in planning an overall library services program in general and promoting reading school-wide in particular
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Education required
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Minimum of 2 years working in a school library
- Graduate certificate or diploma in library and information management strongly preferred
Effective Date of Employment
The starting date for this appointment is August 15, 2019. Initial contracts are normally 2 years in duration.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.