Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making company wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Teaching Assistant (Music).
Duties and Responsibilities
The Teaching Assistant (Music) will report to the Music Team Leads and be responsible for assigned administrative and professional duties in the department.
- Assist the Music Teacher in working with small groups of students or with individual students in the Music class
- Support the Music program during and after school
- Support for Music Concerts
- Clerical support for the Music Program
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree holder or related disciplines required
- Experience in speaking to children and youth in a school setting
- Knowledge in music, the ability to play an instrument and sing would be an asset
- Knowledge of lighting and sound systems preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Collaborative, team player
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.