Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for the position of Temporary Accounting Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily accounting functions such as invoice & payment, issue cheque, bank-in, keep petty cash and filing;
- Handle / Assist daily routine accounting works such as AR settlement, AP payments, journal posting, bank reconciliation etc.;
- Assist in account and audit schedules/management report/ Finance Statement;
- Perform clerical and administrative works;
- Assist in accounting system upgrade.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school graduate with LCC Intermediate or above;
- 1-year relevant working experience;
- Strong in PC skills such as MS Words and Excel;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.