Christian Alliance International School (CAIS), a non-profit making school wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, invites applications for Temporary Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Admissions Office of the school including answering basic enquiries on the phone and emails
- Acknowledge applications and follow up missing documents
- Perform data entry, schedule and confirm assessment appointments
- Generate admissions results
- Carry out any other job duties as assigned by the Admissions Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Knowledge of international school industry in Hong Kong preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Competent in computer literacy (production of data reports, spreadsheets and mail merge)
- Ability to initiate a positive relationship with prospective families and handle enquiries
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Good team player
Refer to the detailed Employment Process (Non-Teaching Positions) on this website.
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.