Education is about collaboration between parents, teachers and students. As children’s first teachers, parents play a vital role in supporting academic success. Whether it is participation in our parent groups or joining us on our many sports and extracurricular activities, we value our partnership with parents. Together, we are raising up a generation of confident, successful, godly children to serve the global community. We cordially invite you to give us your feedback by submitting your comment here.
CAIS holds Parent Forums periodically. The evening provides an opportunity to:
- Connect with teachers and staff
- Learn about new initiatives through presentations and the Report to Parents
- Hear responses to their questions
We look forward to your participation in the next Parent Forum!
Parent Teacher Interviews and Conferences
While teachers and parents communicate throughout the year, Parent Teacher Interviews and Conferences provide a unique opportunity to do so:
- Parent Teacher Interviews (Preparatory-Grade 3): Parents meet with their child’s teacher to discuss student strengths, progress and areas for growth. These Interviews are a great opportunity to provide feedback and explore further collaboration.
- Three Way Conferences (Grades 4-12): Parents meet with their child’s teacher along with the student to discuss student strengths, progress and areas for growth. These Conferences are a great opportunity to provide feedback and explore further collaboration.
We are excited to collaborate with you!
Parents are welcome to join our regular prayer meetings. Schedule follows:
- Every Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. start, room 345
- Every Friday, 8:30 a.m. start, room 345
- Every 1st and 3rd Friday, 7:00 p.m. start, room 345