The CAIS academic culture is rigorous and enthusiastic. Our love of learning is contagious. Advanced Placement® courses complement the world class Alberta Curriculum. We develop the whole child through academics, spiritual life, athletics and the arts. Students are engaged in the classroom and prepared for life.
CAIS makes every effort to provide a quality school experience that equips students for the workplace, further education and citizenship. Knowledge and skills development is interwoven with the pursuit of godly character and spiritual values. As teachers and mentors, we create a nurturing environment where each student:
- Develops an enjoyment of learning
- Becomes aware of and develops their gifts and abilities
- Enjoys fulfilling relationships with peers and teachers
- Is accepted, valued and treated fairly
- Feels a sense of pride in and ownership of the School
- Experiences meaning and purpose in life through a personal relationship with God
Education invests in young peoples’ lives. Each is unique, has infinite worth and can profoundly impact local and global communities for the better. CAIS shares an awareness and appreciation of the diverse racial and cultural composition of society, acknowledging the richness of life in Hong Kong as enhanced by sharing that diversity.