An appreciation letter from the School Supervisor

August 1, 2017

Over the past year, I have had the privilege of meeting many of you at various events hosted by the school and what has impressed me most is that the CAIS community is a praying community. Your first response to the many challenges we face is to pray for His help and guidance. Many of you have been praying fervently for the school community in various aspects of this building project, particularly in the last few months. We experienced the blessing from God from granting the Occupation Permit to getting the school registration with the Education Bureau. God has heard and answered your prayers! On behalf of the School Management Board, I want to personally thank everyone for your prayers and support. Looking forward, there is much to be done and I humbly ask that you continue to partner with us as we continue to build our CAIS school community with our mission: To cultivate learners with knowledge, skills, integrity and discernment, growing in love for God and service to humanity. In Sincere Appreciation, Clarence ChanSchool SupervisorChristian Alliance International School